TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CURRENT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
4.95% FINANCE OFFER
*4.95% interest per annum over 24 months. No deposit required. Price excludes GST. GST to be repaid in month three for business purchases. Application fee of $330 for personal purchases and $500 for business purchases applies. This advertisement is for a credit agreement with BNZ. BNZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply. For further details, contact BNZ on 0800 236 777. Offer not in conjunction with any other special, discount or promotional offer. Standard warranty conditions apply. Finance products are only available to approved customers. Finance applies to all new Honda ATVs and SxS models excluding Pioneer 1000 models. Available at all participating authorised Honda dealers. Finance offer available until 31st July 2018 or while stocks last.
TEST RIDE A PIONEER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN ALL BLACK TICKETS
The Promotor is Blue Wing Honda Limited. To be eligible to go in the draw persons must be 18 years of age or older. Entrant must have completed a test ride of a new Pioneer 500, 700 or 1000cc unit, through an authorised Blue Wing Honda dealer after completing a demonstrator registration form in full. The game package is valued at NZ$1095.00 per person twin share and consists of: 2 Nights at Novotel Hotel Wellington (Check in 14th, Check out 16th).Daily Breakfast. Eve of Test Function at local rugby club incl meal, entertainment and guest speakers. Approx 6pm start time. Return transfers to and from the function. Official Platinum match ticket to All Blacks vs South Africa at Westpac Stadium. Flights if required to Wellington will be included. Flights include person and 1 bag. Package does not include airport transfers. Prize is not exchangeable for cash and cannot be on-sold. The promotion is open on the 20th July and closes on the 3rd September 2018.
Entrants can only enter in their own name. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The promotor reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Entrants may only enter once.
The winner will be drawn by a Blue Wing Honda representative on 4/09/18. All valid entries will form a pool of entrants, the winner will be chosen at random and will be notified by Blue Wing Honda via email or phone following the judging. Once the winner has claimed the prize their name may be published on hondamotorbikes.co.nz and via social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or the winner does not respond within three days of the email being sent, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries.
The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed by 7/04/16.
The prize is not exchangeable for cash and if for any reason the winner is unable to travel then the prize will be forfeited. The prize cannot be sold.
Other costs including meals and refreshments are not included and are the responsibility of the winner.
Not included in the prize are pre and post event accommodation, airport transfers, spending money, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs, as well as the cost of obtaining any of the above. These are the responsibility of the winner.
Prize must be claimed by 7/09/18. In the event that the prize cannot be taken on the dates outlined, the prize will be forfeited.
In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency, disaster or any other circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right subject to any applicable laws or written directions made under applicable legislation, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures. Tax implications may arise from the receipt or use of a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
All Black Hospitality package terms:
- Consent to photos: Photographers and film makers may be in attendance on tour and may capture your image. It is a condition of purchase of a tour package that you consent to use of your image and likeness by us for whatever purpose we see fit, including marketing our services in brochures and/or any website. If you do not wish to provide your consent under this clause 1.4, you must advise us prior to the travel date.
- Accommodation is on a “twin-share” basis
- Once your package services have commenced, refunds will not be provided where due to illness or personal choice you do not utilise part of or all of the package inclusions.
- While we will do everything possible to secure your preferred room request with the hotel, we are unable to guarantee these requests due to limitations on the number and types of rooms available.
- All Blacks Tours will not be responsible for any costs charged by hotels due to damage caused by you, or for the return of any part of a bond payment.
- All tickets included in your package are supplied in accordance with the Ticket terms and conditions of the rugby union hosting the game, for which an administration fee is paid. This is included in the price of your package.
- The tickets that form part of your package may not be resold or transferred without our prior written consent, and you cannot advertise or offer a ticket for transfer or resale on the internet or through any other medium. Tickets also cannot be used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including prizes, competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services without the prior written permission of the host union.
- If we are made aware of any prohibited use of your match tickets, we reserve the right to cancel your tickets and we may refuse to transfer your booking.
- If a match you are scheduled to attend is cancelled, we will refund you the face value of your ticket if we are able to obtain a refund from the ticket issuer. Your holiday package will be unaffected by the match cancellation and we will continue to provide you with the agreed services. We recommend you check your travel insurance to make sure that you are covered in the event that a match you are due to attend is cancelled or postponed.
- We will distribute your tickets to you in a manner that we deem most appropriate. We will let you know which method of distribution we intend to use prior to departure, but reserve the right to amend this at any time. Once distributed tickets are your responsibility and cannot be replaced.
- Please note that All Blacks Tours cannot be held responsible where the position or perceived quality of your seat at the match does not meet your personal expectations.
- If you would like your ticket seating allocation to be “linked” to other customers, please speak to one of our consultants. While every effort will be made to allocate match seats for linked bookings together, this will be dependent on the ticket allocations we receive and cannot be guaranteed.
MITCH LOVES TO RIDE MOTORCYCLE COMPETITION
For full terms and conditions please visit www.ilovemotorbikes.co.nz or visit https://client.shuttlerock-cdn.com/hondamotorbikes.co.nz/ilovemotorbikes/terms-and-conditions.pdf